In partnership with the NYC Administration for Children's Services (ACS), Sheltering Arms is launching a new program that will serve as an Annex for the Nicholas Scoppetta Children's Center pre-placement program for children entering the foster care system. This new Bronx-based short-term, residential program serving young children between the ages of 0 to 12 years old, will be called the Children's Reception Center Annex. The Children's Reception Center Annex will provide a home-like, co-ed, developmentally appropriate setting for younger children, including sibling groups. The Reception Center Annex will be designed to be warm, colorful, and child-friendly, and staff will be trained in trauma informed practices allowing them to provide a nurturing environment for children entering foster care.
We are looking for a Full Time Driver to work Monday through Friday.
Sheltering Arms is looking for a Transportation Worker/Driver to provide transportation service to and from facility to other locations.
* Provide for transportation services to and from the site, child's school of origin, medical/mental health appointments, court, etc.
* Driver will be responsible to ensure that all vehicle inspections are maintained, the vehicle is returned cleaned and inspected upon return by any and other authorized drivers.
* Performs all other functions as assigned
* High School diploma or GED required
* Valid NYS Driver's License and clean driving record
* Possess a strong belief in people's ability to grow and change
It is the policy of Sheltering Arms that the Agency wholly complies with the equal treatment of all employees and applicants for employment without unlawful discrimination as to an individual's perceived or actual race, creed, color, national origin, alienate, citizenship status, gender, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, or veteran status in all employment decisions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, layoff and termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Associated topics: dispatcher, management, manager, manager trainee, operations manager, service manager, supervisor, svce, technician, union