BANC3 has an immediate opening in support of our government customer as a Software System Architect Senior/Lead for a mission critical and highly visible program with the following support requirements:
* Ability to create software architecture create and maintain System and Architecture Overviews for mobile, client server and other applications
* Broad knowledge of Development tools / Application servers and best practices for support
* Analysis of development/architecture current state vs proposed future states
* Ability to work with DBA's, testers and junior developers in resolving System Issues - i.e. - selection of tools to be used, Memory Leaks or required patching
* Ability to work with Business Analysts to retrieve and translate customer requirements into deliverables and work products.
* Set technical roadmap, priorities and development schedules as necessary for successful program execution
* Expert in latest technologies such as mobile Andriod development, web based Java applications and JEE Application development (v1.7/1.8)
* Creation of physical/logical and use-case diagrams
* Understanding of software architecture, database architecture and entity relationship
* Jira / Confluence (Currently migrating from legacy TFS for ticketing)
* Working knowledge of databases (ex. MS SQL Server 2008 in a Win 2008 R2 environment.
* Degree in Computer Science, Mathmatics, or other Engineering or Technical discipline with 9 years experience
* Current or had in past 24 months a DoD SECRET level (or better) security clearance or ability to obtain one
If you are interested please apply below or submit your resume to one of our recruiters at ...@banc3.com
Please reference the position title in the subject line of your submission.
Associated topics: cloud architect, http, infrastructure, infrastructure architect, ip, maintenance, principal systems engineer, senior system engineer, system architect, system integrator